Everyone can find it difficult to cope at times, unresolved issues past or present can create stress, anxiety, depression....and may affect your day to day life.
Counselling can help you understand these issues more clearly, giving you the space to untangle the confusing, painful feelings and thoughts that may be causing you distress.
Sometimes it is difficult to know what is going on and you may not always have the words to express how you are feeling. Counselling can help you understand why you are feeling the way you are and can help you find the words you need to express what is going on.
Counselling can help if you are:
- Feeling low and finding it difficult to cope with day to day life
- Suffering from depression or anxiety
- Have had a traumatic experience that is haunting you
- Experiencing low self-esteem and lack of confidence
- Feeling overwhelmed by life, distancing yourself from friends and family
- Issues related to personal or sexual identity
- Finding it difficult to sleep, having intrusive thoughts racing through your mind
- Have lost someone or have lost part of yourself
- Struggling with personal relationships, a breakup
- Feeling hopeless and stuck, not knowing a way out
- Suffering from physical or mental illnesses
- In need of support through a difficult time
- Making an important decision
- Struggling to deal with change, life transitions